Bradley Johnson – Partner, Attorney at Law
For 25 years Bradley has been passionate about personal injury law and receives great satisfaction from helping people after a traumatic accident. He received his Bachelors degree from Arizona State University and Juris Doctor degree from Creighton University. In addition he takes great pride in being a member of the Arizona Bar Association and Happily Ever After League. Outside the office, Bradley spends much of his time with his wife, Marla, and their two children.
- Areas of law in which the attorney practices: Plaintiff-side Personal Injury Law
- Years of experience in the area of law: 25 years
- Number of cases handled by the attorney: 8,800
- Courts to which the attorney is admitted: State of Arizona and U.S. District Court for Arizona
- Membership of professional organization: Association of Trial Lawyers of America