John O’Neill – Attorney at Law
For more than 25 years, John has devoted 100% of his career to practicing in the area of personal injury and civil litigation. He received his Bachelors Degree from Assumptions College and his Juris Doctor Degree from Seattle University. He is a member of the Arizona Bar Association. In his free time, John enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid sports fan.
- Areas of law which the attorney practices: Plaintiff-side Personal Injury Law and Civil Litigation
- Years of experience in the area of law: 20 years
- Number of cases handled by the lawyer: Over 700
- Courts to which the attorney has been admitted: State of Arizona, U.S. District Court for Arizona, and Washington State
- Number of jury trials or arbitrations: Over 300