Ronald Petersen – Partner, Attorney at Law
For 35 years Ron has been protecting individuals and their rights against large insurance companies in the Arizona area. He received both his Bachelors and Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. In addition he is a member of both the Nebraska and Arizona Bar. In his free time Ron enjoys spending time with his wife, Jennifer, and their three children.
- Areas of law in which the attorney practices: Plaintiff-side Personal Injury Law
- Years of experience in the area of law: 35 years
- Number of cases handled by the attorney: 8,500
- Courts to which attorney is admitted: State of Arizona, U.S. District Court for Arizona, State of Nebraska, and U.S. District Court for Nebraska
- Number of civil jury trial completed: Associate counsel 2
- Number of completed arbitration lead counsel: 20